Provides support and advocacy to clients and their families within the community to educate and promote healthy lifestyles and preventing reoccurring hospitalizations by monitoring, assessing, counseling, supporting and empowering clients to improve their quality of life through maintaining stability in the community.
- Provides population and age specific case management services to clients, including assessment, linking/coordinating, monitoring, reassessment, follow-up, service plan development, resource development, transportation and advocacy.
- Assesses the personal needs of each consumer in such areas as living situation, mental health services, financial base, and access to medical services, as well as educational/vocational/employment/substance abuse service needs.
- Participates with staff in the development review and the delivery of treatment plans.
- Provides support to clients and families in identifying and accessing services as decided by the treatment plan.
- Maintain required case management documentation.
- Participates in in-service training, clinical supervision, consultations, utilization review meetings, and other meetings.
- Participates with staff and conducts client group meetings related to substance abuse and mental health recovery.
Minimum Position Requirements:
State of Michigan LLBSW, LBSW,LLMSW, or LMSW
Location: RTR Lincoln Park
Pub Date: 7/7/2017