Job Summary: Collaborates with therapists by assessing and linking clients to recovery resources in the community.
- Collaborates with WIOP/SA Therapist.
- Meets individually with clients to determine recovery needs and or concerns.
- Links clients to recovery resources including twelve step meetings and sponsorship.
- Attends WIOP/SA activities as needed to engage with clients.
- Transports clients on an as needed basis.
- Participates in related meetings as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge and Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Work Experience: Prefer six months to one year of experience in related jobs.
Location: Taylor Outpatient