Provides initial assessments which include but are not limited to comprehensive assessment, substance abuse screening, case management assessment and preliminary treatment.
- Conducts initial intakes and completes clinical documentation pertaining to such.
- Schedules all follow up appointment with psychiatrists and clinical staff as available.
- Provides clinical management of individuals and/or families in crisis and facilitates psychiatric hospitalization when necessary.
- Participates with all pertinent staff in the development, review and the delivery of treatment and advocacy.
- Acts as liaison between other agencies, hospitals, legal authorities, caretakers, as well as other medical personnel in order to coordinate care and give/gather information.
Minimum Position Requirements: Master’s Degree in Social Work; State of MI LMSW
Location: Lincoln Park & Taylor, MI
Pub Date: 12/9/2017