Focused on welcoming consumers to the Agency in preparation for intake. Assists in the development and implementation of services for Agency consumers to their overall comprehensive care program.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the consumer in preparing for the intake process.
- Works with the outpatient unit to assess personal needs and develop treatment plans.
- Assists with the provision of outreach services.
- Develops relationships with participating agencies and community service providers.
- Provides transportation services when needed.
- Completes required documentation with/for consumers.
- Participates in any daily activities which would facilitate the efficient operation of the program.
- Participates in related meetings as needed.
- Attends any ongoing in-service training activities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Experience in the human services field and/or life experiences indicating readiness to work with the chronically mentally ill and/or chemically dependent population.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and skills required.