POSITION SUMMARY: Assists with the coordination, monitoring, and analysis of Agency efforts to improve the quality of services provided.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with quality improvement processes, the chart review process, and the Quality Improvement Committee.
- Assists with client and/or staff satisfaction survey process.
- Assists in clinical record monitoring to ensure compliance with agency policies and procedures, as well as funding sources.
- Assists in the preparation of reports.
- Assists in maintaining medical records storage and retrieval practices consistent with federal policies.
- Assists with the Quality Assessment Occurrence Reporting system.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED along with approximately 30 hours or 45 credits of college, technical, vocational, trade, or business school.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year of experience in a healthcare setting.
SPECIAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: Proficient with computer operations and the ability to use general office machines. Must have a valid State of Michigan Drivers License and an automobile to use for agency business. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Occasional requirements: Lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying up to 20 pounds. Kneeling, stooping, bending, walking, and repetitive movement.
- Periodic requirements: Sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasional requirements: Pressures related to meeting deadlines, fulfilling scheduling requirements, etc. Distracting influences such as people, telephone calls, noises, and so forth. Intermittent or cyclical work pressures.
- Frequent requirements: Attention to detail/concentration on figures, paperwork, data, etc. Simultaneous handling of multiple projects.
Program: Quality Improvement
Reports To: Quality Improvement & Contract Compliance Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Range: ADM1 or rate of pay is determined by contractual agreement.