POSITION SUMMARY: Provide intake, screening, assessment, counseling, crisis intervention, case management, and supportive services to individuals, families, and groups.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Fully Licensed MSW (LMSW)
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts initial intakes.
- Provides population and age-specific individual, family, and/or group therapy and counseling.
- Provides clinical management of individuals and/or families in crisis and facilitates psychiatric hospitalization.
- Assists the case manager when needed to provide in-office services to clients, including assessment, linking/coordinating, monitoring, reassessment, follow-up, resource development, and advocacy.
- Provides case management services to clients, including assessment, linking/coordinating, monitoring, reassessment, follow-up, resource development, and advocacy.
- Participates with all pertinent staff in the development, review and the delivery of treatment and advocacy.
- Provides periodic assessment of client needs, develops treatment plans with input from the client and significant others, summarizes treatment progress and completes discharge summaries.
- Maintains all clinical documentation pertaining to diagnosis, treatment, and delivery of services.
- Acts as liaison between other agencies, hospitals, legal authorities, caretakers, as well as other medical personnel in order to coordinate care and give/gather information.
- Participates in in-service training, clinical supervision, case staffing, consultations, and other meetings.
- Communicates with the public regarding mental health needs and services in the community.
- Supervises students and/or volunteers as mutually agreed upon.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Master’s Degree in Social Work.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Two years of progressively more responsible experience in a related mental health services field is preferred. Experience in the substance abuse field is desired but not required.
POSITION ELIGIBLE FOR NHSC HRSA GRANT: CCS is an approved work site for the HRSA Student Loan Repayment Program for fully licensed Therapists. With application and approval to the National Health Services Corp., you could receive up to $75,000 towards for 3 years with the CCS.
Great benefits and Paid time off too… Qualified candidates, apply today!
Unit: Lincoln Park and Taylor Outpatient; Extended Services
Reports To: Program Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $37,344.43 to $45,737.76 per year