Provides a variety of transportation services for programs.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transports clients to and from treatment appointments at the respective unit or specific clinics.
- Transports clients and staff to and from group activities as assigned.
- Participates in various group activities under general direction.
- Performs routine safety and maintenance checks on all of the respective unit’s vehicles as well as maintaining vehicle cleanliness and fluid levels.
- Performs general transportation errands as assigned.
- Participates in related meetings as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months to one year of experience in transporting people.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and skills required.