POSITION SUMMARY: Provides a variety of transportation services for programs.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transports clients to and from treatment appointments at the respective unit or specific clinics.
- Transports clients and staff to and from group activities as assigned.
- Participates in various group activities under general direction.
- Performs routine safety and maintenance checks on all of the respective unit’s vehicles as well as maintaining vehicle cleanliness and fluid levels.
- Performs general transportation errands as assigned.
- Participates in related meetings as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year of experience in transporting people.
SPECIAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: Must have a valid State of Michigan Chauffeurs License.
- Occasional requirements: Lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying up to 25 pounds. Kneeling, stooping, and bending.
- Frequent requirements: Sitting for long periods of time.
Program: All Programs
Unit: All Units
Reports To: Outpatient Manager and/or Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt