Reality of Recovery featuring Tiffany Jenkins
- Thursday, September 26
- 6-7 pm Meet and Greet Reception
- 7-9 pm Program
- Wayne County Community College District – Downriver Campus, 21000 Northline Rd., Taylor MI 48180
- Program is FREE with advanced registration.
- Meet and Greet Reception is $25 and includes the opportunity to meet Tiffany, book signing, light refreshments, and preferred seating.
ABOUT TIFFANY JENKINS:
This year’s guest speaker is Tiffany Jenkins, the funny lady behind the Juggling the Jenkins blog and hilarious Facebook and YouTube viral videos. A wife, mother, author, content creator and recovering addict, Jenkins speaks shamelessly, openly and honestly about her past and addiction, as well as her struggles with depression and anxiety. Her newly released book, “High Achiever: The incredible true story of one addict’s double life” spans Jenkin’s life as an active opioid addict, her 120 days in a Florida jail and her eventual recovery. With over 3.6 million Facebook followers, Jenkins has been featured on national programs like The Today Show and The Doctors.
- CCS will present Lincoln Park 25th District Court Judge Gregory Clifton with the annual CARE Hero Award to recognize his committed efforts to assist individuals and families in the Downriver Area who are suffering from the tragedy of addiction.
- A panel discussion and audience Q&A will follow including Jenkins and area addiction and recovery professionals.
- Tiffany’s new book “High Achiever: The incredible true story of one addict’s double life” will be available for purchase.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Those affected by addiction, those who work in the addiction and recovery field, those looking for inspiration, hope, and a few good laughs.